Sycamore Tree is the Prison Fellowship restorative justice programme which addresses offending behaviour through victim awareness. It encourages learners to take responsibility for their personal actions. There are six weekly sessions. Accredited by Open College Network at level 2, it is assessed through two workbooks which participants complete in their own time.
- Session 1: Restorative Justice-What 's That?
- Session 2: Taking Responsibility
- Session 3: Saying Sorry, Showing Remorse
- Session 4: Reconciliation
- Session 5: Taking The Next Step
- Session 6: Symbolic ACT of Restitution